Friday, May 23, 2008

Wow I never thought I'd be a blogger

My cousin Kecia inspired me to "blog". I am somehow certain her life is a bit more interesting that mine, but it's not a contest right?

Today will be my typical Friday. I don't work at the office on Fridays. I get to care for my beautiful granddaughter Sylvia, while her mommy goes to work.


My time with Sylvia is an amazing blessing. She definitely gives me more worth.







Rachel as I said will be working hard at the ER today, but at least she'll have tomorrow off. Then I get my Roo time. She is the most amazing mother/person.
If only she knew her own worth!

June 10th Jordan will come home for a week. I'm so excited. When he came home for Christmas, I was in so much pain that I was either drugged or in bed in pain almost the whole time. I honestly do not remember much of the visit.
I'm ready to remember this time. He's grown into a fine honorable man.











As always, Dan is working hard. The man is truly the hardest working person I know. Thank God for him.












And Daddy is working this morning as well. I enjoy spending Friday afternoons with him (and Sylvia). I am so very blessed to have him here with me. I'm just a big baby that still needs her daddy.


2 comments:

Kecia said...

Yay Valerie!!! I love your blog, and I love your pictures. I know you're excited to see Jordan.
I'm in Conway for tonight--poor Mom. She's really not having fun. The flowers your Dad sent are beautiful and Mom loves them.
Give everyone a hug for me. Love you-K

JUDIE said...

VALERIE........RACHEL LEARNED TO BE A GOOD MOTHER AND WOMAN BECAUSE SHE HAD A GOOD EXAMPLE. I LOVE YOU....AUNT JUDIE